2021 Yearbook Senior Parent Spread
The Priory Perspective
2021 Parent Spread
It’s yearbook time and your son is a senior—how time has passed! This year’s student Priory Perspective staff has been working to create a great 2020-21 St. Anselm’s yearbook in these unusual times. One of the most sentimental and memorable elements of the book for seniors each year is the Parent Spreads section.
In this overview, we will quickly walk you through what a Parent Spread is and how you can reserve your spot, pay for, and create one.
Pay via Paypal below by clicking on the link or send your check, made payable to "SAAS" with Parent Spread in the memo line to the front office.
Quarter Page: $35
Half Page: $60
Full Page $120
For your spread to be included in this year’s Abbey yearbook, it must be finalized, submitted, and paid for no later than February 13th.
Space for parent spreads is limited. Please confirm your selection as soon as possible by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to preserve the desired arrangement and quality, we require that all spreads be created using the following templates online through Google Drawings. If you are unfamiliar with the service, a guide can be found at
» Quarter page: ourihc.com/quarter
» Half page: ourihc.com/half
» Full page: ourihc.com/full
Instructions for Creating:
- Upload any images you wish to include onto your Google Drawing;
- Arrange your text & images as desired; Most modifications can be made by dragging and dropping elements with your mouse;
- Some common examples of items parents include are: well wishes, pictures of your son through the years, and congratulations.
How to Submit
Once you have finalized your spread, please share the file with us so we can access it:
1. In the upper right-hand corner of your Google Drawing, click “Share”;
2. Under “Get Link”, click “Change to anyone with the link” then “Copy Link”;
3. Go to ourihc.com/send-spread and paste the copied link into the designated field;
4. Once the form is complete, click “Submit”. Your spread is on its way to us!
We look forward to working with you and producing a great yearbook! — The Priory Perspective Team