The 71st Annual St. Anselm's Invitational:
March 2 - 4, 2018
1:30 pm Game A: Avalon vs. SEED
3:30 pm Game B: Paul vs. SAAS
5:15 pm Game C: Wash-Latin vs. Wash. Waldorf
7:00 pm Game D: Don Bosco vs. WIS
Saturday, March 3, 2018
1:00 pm Game E: loser of Avalon/SEED vs. loser of Wash-Latin/Wash-Waldorf
3:00 pm Game F: loser of Paul/SAAS vs. loser of Don Bosco/WIS
5:00 pm Game G: winner of Avalon/SEED vs. winner of Wash-Latin/Wash Waldorf
7:00 pm Game H: winner of Paul/SAAS vs. winner of Don Bosco/WIS
12:30 pm loser of game E vs. loser of game F
2:15 pm loser of game G vs. loser of game H
4:00 pm winner of game E vs. winner of game F
5:45 pm winner of game G vs. winner of game H
Baked Ziti dinner after the last game!
Tournament co-founders Coach Bob Dwyer and Fr. Hugh Monmonier pose with a victorious Priory team following the 1949 Tournament Championship game.
- Sponsor the Tournament: (Tournament and Program recognition)
- Coach Brian Murphy Circle $2,000 - Honoring a beloved coach, teacher, & friend who served the St. Anselm’s community from 1981-2006
- 1948 Co-Founders Circle $1,000 - Honoring Tournament Co-Founders Coach Robert Dwyer and Fr. Hugh Monmonier, O.S.B
- Head Coaches' Circle $500 -
Honoring St. Anselm’s coaches past & present
- Varsity Lettermen $100-$499
- Panther Pride
- Abbey Boosters $25-$49
- Program Ad & Announcements - Please note that all ads will be in black & white. Ad spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Send us a camera-ready copy or contact us for layout/design.
- Back Cover $350 (Image area 5” wide x 7½” high) SOLD
- Inside Front Cover $300 (Image area 5” wide x 7½” high) SOLD
- Inside Back Cover $300 (Image area 5” wide x 7½” high)
Full Page $150
- (Image area 5” wide x 7½” high)
- Half Page $75
(Image area 5” wide x 3 ¼” high)
- Banner Package $500 - Full -color banner (3’x6’) featuring company’s logo hung in St. Anselm’s Gym (now through tournament); Sponsors table for distribution of promotional materials; Recognition in the tournament program.
Click here to get a sponsor & advertising form to pay by check
Click here to pay online to sponsor the Tournament
Click here to pay online for a banner or advertise in the Program.
- Come to the games! Put on your Abbey gear (or buy some at the tournament) and support our Panthers! Tickets for sale at the door and ONLINE NOW
- 1 day adult ticket - $6;
3 day adult ticket - $12
- 1 day student ticket - $3;
3 day student ticket - $6
- Age 10 and under – free
Volunteers are needed to help sell admission tickets, spirit items and food at the Food Court, and to help set-up, serve and clean-up at Sunday’s end–of-tournament banquet. We are also seeking donations to help with banquet food and other items.
Questions? Email the chairs