Panther for the Day
Let all guests who arrive be received like Christ,
for He is going to say,
"I came as a guest, and you received Me" (Matt. 25:35).
And to all let due honor be shown…
Chapter 53, Rule of St. Benedict
General guidelines are listed below:
- Complete this form so that we can best pair him with a current student
- Arrive at the Upper Building by 7:45 a.m.
- Dress code is a tie, button-down shirt, belt, slacks, dress shoes, and a blazer (October through April)
- Bring a change of athletic clothes and shoes for P.E. and other activities.
- Lunch is on us – the menu can be found here
- Bring a good book in case there are any tests during classes – a pen or pencil and a notebook are recommended for recording impressions and notes
- Pick up your son at/around 3:30/3:45 p.m. in the Admissions Office in the Lower Building, adjacent to South Dakota Ave., NE and the Athletic Fields.