Sign Up Information
NoVA and NW/DC SHUTTLES
March 1, 2021 to May 30, 2021
Beginning March 1, 2021, the School will offer two separate long-run shuttles: one from NoVA and one from NW DC.
In order to assure we have the right size bus to accommodate all who will want to ride and for them to be able to adhere to the CoVid physical distancing protocols, we will need to know (by March 1st) who will be riding the bus beginning March 1st .
We’ll need a solid commitment in the form of payment prior to March 1st. If you would like your son to ride either of the shuttles, please sign up and pay using the link below. If your son is not signed up with the fee paid, your son should not ride the bus.
Cost for Shuttle March through May
From Little Flower across NW Washington, DC: $425
NoVA Shuttle: $500
Shuttle times and pick-up locations
❖ Northern Virginia Shuttle
1. Belle View Shopping Ctr, 1632 Belle View Blvd, Alexandria 6:30 am
2. Bradlee Shopping Ctr, King St & W Braddock Rd, Alexandria 6:50 am (Next to McDonalds)
3. St. Thomas More Cathedral, Route 50 & Glebe, Arlington 7:10 am (Parking Lot off of N. Cathedral Lane, behind KFC)
❖ Bethesda/Upper Northwest DC Shuttle
1. The Church of the Little Flower parking lot 7:00 am
2. Friendship Heights 7:10 am
(Metrobus stop on Western Ave in front of McDonald's)
3. Rock Creek Park Nature Center, Glover Rd NW parking lot 7:20 am
Please register through these PayPal links by February 28, 2021
Please contact Mark Commins (email@example.com) with any questions or concerns