Panther for the Day
Let all guests who arrive be received like Christ,
for He is going to say,
"I came as a guest, and you received Me" (Matt. 25:35).
And to all let due honor be shown…
Chapter 53, Rule of St. Benedict
Full day student visits can be scheduled by completing this form.
General guidelines are:
- Admissions staff will meet you at the Upper Building at 7:45 a.m.
- Dress code is a tie, button-down shirt, belt, slacks, dress shoes, and a blazer (October through April)
- Bring a change of athletic clothes and shoes for P.E. and other activities.
- Lunch is on us – the menu can be found here
- Bring a good book in case there are any tests during classes – a pen or pencil and a notebook are recommended for recording impressions and notes
- Pick up is 3:30/3:45 p.m. in the Admissions Office in the Lower Building, adjacent to South Dakota Ave., NE and the Athletic Fields.
- The Abbey follows Montgomery County's decisions for weather-related delays and cancellations.