St. Anselm’s Abbey School has partnered with MySchoolAccount.com
for the managing of our lunch service and payments. MySchoolAccount.com offers you the ability to make deposits directly into your student’s account online or via their Mobile App. Here you will Pre-Order Meals, track what your children have been eating for the past 30 days, transfer funds between students and have an email reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low. Deposits and payments can be made through ACH (checking/savings) or Debit Card*, or Credit Card. Each child’s account will be updated in real time, so account balance information will be current daily.
The lunches are $8.50/day and must be ordered in monthly blocks.
To take advantage of this service, you will need to create a parent account. This requires you to:
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
- Select MD for the state (The caterer is based in MD).
- Create a User ID and Password (this is the family id and password)
- Choose Three Brothers Italian Restaurant from the “School District” drop down menu.
- Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code”.
After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do this, you will need to:
1. Go to www.myschoolaccount.com
and login using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
- Go To Manage Student and click Add Student. Enter your son’s Lunch Student ID. Your son’s Lunch Student ID should have been sent to you by email recently. However, if there has been an error or you can’t find that email, contact Mark Commins (email@example.com) or Maria Vo (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will send your son’s Lunch Student ID to you as soon as possible.
- After the students are added you will be able to make payments to the student account(s) and view transaction history.